It’s no news we live in a digital world and health sectors are not left out.
Globally, health systems have transformed by switching to digital records.
The Importance of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) over paper records cannot be overemphasized;
- EHRs provide individuals with a secure and private lifetime record of their health history and care within the health system.
- EHRs facilitate collaborative working practices, where different health professionals can work together in real-time
- EHRs enable fast access to services which will improve the waiting list and our care
- EHRs handle our information using the most advanced data security measures because our health Information is personal and private
- EHRs reduce labour hours needed for record management and increase the overall quality of patient care.
- With EHR, there is less potential for errors regarding patient treatment because all the information is clear.
- With EHRs, your organization can help build a healthier future for our nation.
EHRs are here to stay and OneCare EHR got you covered
Transform your medical practice with Innovastra OneCare EHR https://myonecare.ng/
Click here to arrange meeting and demo with us